Environmental Management System
An Environmental Management System is a structured and documented approach to your environmental responsibilities which, when it complies with a standard such ISO 14001, is also likely to comply with any environmental requirements specified by your clients and other stakeholders.
Environmental responsibility in business is not just a fluffy, tree-hugging kind of thing. It has a real and immediate impact on your business success, from cost savings through waste reduction to improved sales through increased customer loyalty.
A responsible business is more likely to survive tough competition and be profitable in the long term. If you take social and environmental responsibility issues on board, your business could:
- Increase its profitability through reducing operating costs and improved customer loyalty
- Improve its ability to respond to legislation on sustainability issues and so decrease any risk of prosecution
- Win more business from large customers who want their supply chain to help them meet their own obligations
- Enhance its reputation among customers, suppliers and the community
- Improve its ability to attract and retain high-calibre staff
- Increase its productivity with a highly motivated workforce
We are partnered with Responsible Solutions in order to deliver these services.
You can visit their website at http://responsible-solutions.co.uk/