Looking for Health and Safety Training?
We have a great training service and can deliver training for you at your premises or through some of our open training courses.
We regularly run open health and safety training courses as well as bespoke, in-house courses on all aspects of Health & Safety, Fire Safety training and Food Safety.
Many of our training courses can be accredited by the CIEH. Our Health and safety training courses include:
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace – Level 2
- Health & Safety for Supervisors – Level 3
- COSHH Awareness Training and COSHH Risk Assessment Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Safety and Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment
- Principles and Practise of Risk Assessment Training
- Noise Awareness Training
- Fire Safety Training and Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles (inc. Fire Warden duties)
- Duties of Directors
- Asbestos Awareness
- Work at Height
- Emergecny First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- Confined Space Awareness
- Accident Causation
- Permit to Work Training
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Food Safety / Food Hygiene Training Levels 2, 3 and 4 (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Levels)
- Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres (DSEAR)
- Training the Trainer
CIEH indicates courses that can be accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
Our interactive courses run from anywhere between two hours to five days* and provide invaluable additional support and education for both owner-managed businesses and Health & Safety Managers / Directors to ensure that they are up to date with the latest legislation, understand their legal obligations and know how they can deal with the latest issues.
More information about our latest Health & Safety training courses can be found on our events page.
*upon request courses can be extended and tailored to answer your specific requirements.