This service offers a unique tailored service to your company and its specific needs. The Corporate Service offers Employment Legislation and Human Resources support.
With guidance and advice from experienced Employment Law consultants on a continuous basis to ensure legal compliance and best practice at all times.
The Corporate Service includes;
- Employment legislation ‘health check’ to establish a baseline and identify what is required
- Contracts of employment or updates to current contracts
- Employee Handbook or updates to your current handbook to contain company information, contractual terms and conditions, company rules, policies and procedures
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures clearly laid out which will ensure legal compliance and best practice
- Telephone helpline, advice and assistance on all employment legislation and human resource matters
- On site visits to your company on a regular basis to discuss issues arising and deal with any employment issues proactively
- Letters to employees written for you, covering all employment matters, specific to each purpose
- Employment formwork supplied for the company to cover all employment needs from application forms, second absence documentation to leavers forms
- Employment tribunal support to deal appropriately with any employee claim
- Dealing with Human Resource issues and making proposals to your company in line with your objectives on any human resource matter including absence, acquisitions, induction, performance review
- Updates – your dedicated consultant will provide regular updates to all the above documentation to ensure continual legislation compliance