Food Safety – what must I do?
Food hygiene regulations require that you have policies and procedures in place to ensure that the food you sell is safe. CoLaw can help you to comply with food hygiene regulations.
Our Food Safety consultants have considerable experience in all matters relating to Food Safety and Food Hygiene. In many cases, they are ex-Environmental Health Officers (EHOs) and are familiar with enforcement practices as well. We provide a simple and common sense approach to developing a Health and Safety policy that is relevant to you and your business. We work with you to tailor your food safety systems, food safety training and documentation to your needs.
Our services are aimed at all those who prepare or handle food, such as:
- Cafes, Bistros
- Coffee shops
- Fast food and take-away outlets
- Food manufacturers
- Shops, Delicatessens, etc
We can also provide appropriate food safety training to your workers.
What do CoLaw have to offer?
- Skilled and experienced trainers
- Full Food Safety service providers
- Nationally recognised training for food handlers and managers
- Enforcement and food industry experience
- We provide a common-sense approach to food hygiene
- Safe food helps to promote good business
- We avoid jargon and take a very practical approach
- Assistance with improving your “Scores on the doors” with local authorities
What are the benefits to you and your business?
- We are on your side
- We provide you with peace of mind
- We offer a full range of courses and services
- We will help you to meet your duty under current legislation