If you’re not yet at the stage where you feel you would like us to work on a retained basis we are very happy to work with you on an Ad Hoc or “Pay as you Go” basis.
The service you will receive and the experience you will have access to are exactly the same – professional but personalised at all times. It’s only the way that you pay for our services that changes.
And when we have a little more time to work together there’s always the opportunity to look at our retained services contract at a later date.
Within our team of dedicated consultants we have a winning mix of experienced practitioners and absolute specialists and the result of this is that we can offer professional support backed up with good old-fashioned common sense.
The ad hoc services we provide cover all aspects of Health & Safety support; below we have listed those for which we most commonly receive requests:-
- Creation of Health and Safety Policy
- Fire Safety Risk Assessments
- Accident / Incident Investigation
- Assistance with third party Accreditation Schemes
- Bespoke Risk Assessments
- Compliance Audits
- COSHH Assessment
- (DDA) Accessibility Audit
- Environmental Consultancy Services
- Food Safety/Food Hygiene Assessments
- Generic/Model Risk Assessments
- Handbook for Company Drivers
- Manual Handling
- Occupational Safety and Health Management System (OHSAS 18001)
- Technical Writing
And then there are some Specialist Consultancy Services, including:
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments
- Occupational Hygiene
- Interim Safety Management
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety
- Food Hygiene
We are more than happy to provide our services on an ad-hoc basis but why not have a look at our retained Health and Safety support services page to see if there’s something with which we can assist in a scheduled, cost effective way.