How compliant is your business?
The Compliance Audit is a detailed examination of your records, policies and procedures relating to your premises and operations.
The aim is to identify those areas that health and safety is being managed well in and also to provide a Health and Safety Improvement Plan for those areas that need attention.
We will help you to understand what you need to do to keep people safe and to keep your business compliant.
The scope of the compliance audit can be set in advance, but would normally encompass areas such as:
- Health & Safety Policy
- Electrical Safety (Portable Appliances and fixed electrical installation)
- Water Hygiene
- Lifting Equipment and Lifting Operations
- Manual Handling
- Office Safety
- Process and Operations
- COSHH and related issues
- Fire Safety
- Signs and notices
- Work at Height
- Pressurised Systems
- Movement of Vehicles
- Control of Contractors
- Access & Egress
- Noise & Vibration
For the assessment visit, we would require:
- a guide with a good working knowledge of the business
- access to all relevant parts of the premises
- access to relevant records, certificates, policies, etc
- the opportunity to discuss and resolve issues as they are identified
Don’t delay, contact us today on 0845 658 8703 and let us start to help you and provide you with peace of mind.