This package offers basic Health & Safety support, guidance to smaller contractors to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
This package includes;
- Creation of a Health & Safety Policy to contain company information, roles and responsibilities regarding Health & Safety, company rules and procedures all updated on an ongoing and regular basis.
- Policy updates as required to keep your business compliant.
- Health & Safety legislation support will ensure that you are kept up-to-date will all legislation changes and that you can implement them effectively into your business.
- Telephone and email support as required on Health & Safety matters.
- Creation of Generic Risk Assessments and Method Statements as appropriate.
- Assistance with the health and safety parts of tender documents.
- Assistance with third party accreditation schemes (such as CHAS, SafeContractor and Constructionline) will be provided, by agreement.
This cost effective health and safety package is ideal for the small contractor that wants to manage safety in an appropriate manner, but still have control on costs. It provides assistance with third party accreditation schemes and with the tender process.