This one day course is aimed at those who are responsible for the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) at work.
The course content includes:
- definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- COSHH assessments and control options
- responsibilities imposed by the control of substances hazardous to health regulations
- additional practical emphasis on the COSHH Assessment, including syndicate exercises in COSHH risk assessment.
On completing this qualification candidates will be able to:
- identify the hazards associated with those substances
- identify the risks and controls available to deal with the substances
- identify what to expect from an assessment
Click for more details of other CoLaw Health & Safety Courses.